Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paper Christmas Stars

It's time to start unloading the box of Christmas ornaments and think about decorating the house for the holidays.

I ran across boxes brimming with folded paper stars.


A few years ago, I got the Martha Stewart kit for folding Moravian stars and went totally mad making basic forms and then inventing variations.

I made them in three different sizes and three colors.
A video with instructions and examples of stars and star May baskets (which I had never seen before) is available on: http://www.highhopes.com/3dstar.html


Wonder if you could make them out of gift ribbon?

1 comment:

Cindy P. said...

OK - this brought a "flash-back" to
beautiful Christmas stars totally made out of paper straws...and I am thinking I have a small white crane in my Christmas collection :)